Gun Repair Center
Shotgun Complete Custom Shotgun Cerakote or Hydro Dip Services at Gun Repair CenterGun Repair Center
This Coating Service is for a Customer Provided Complete Shotgun
We are excited to work on this Custom Project For you!
We are a Veteran Owned & Operated Company!
We believe in providing YOU our Customer with High Quality Products that you can be Proud to Show Off and USE!
If you have any other parts, pieces or other accessories not listed here and would like them coated as well.
CONTACT US for a quote on how much it will cost to add additional components that are coated to match your project.
1. Place your order on the website.
2. Print a Copy of Your Invoice/Email Receipt to include in your shipment package.
3. Include contact information (phone, email, address, etc) in the box if not reflected on the invoice.
4. Include a copy of the order and the order number in the shipment to us as well.
5. Please ship directly to our Designated Shipping Site (For non-serialized products), and we will ship directly back to your Designated Shipping Address (For non-serialized products)
6. Please note that if we must Disassemble and Re-assemble, we will include an additional labor cost that will be billed to you and must be paid prior to returning your item.
*7. YOUR SHOTGUN-RECEIVER IS SERIALIZED & IT IS CONSIDERED AN FFL ITEM PLEASE CONTACT US ONCE YOUR ORDER IS PLACED TO VERIFY FFL INFORMATION.
Ship To Address:
Joint Force Enterprises
5570 Florida Mining Blvd
Bld. 100 Suite 106
Jacksonville, FL 32257
Custom Quote information:
Custom work cost is determined on a case-by-case basis for more Specialty Items & Projects.
Please Submit a Custom Order Inquiry HERE and we will get back to you with a quote within 24 hours.
General Cerakote Pricing - (Assembled Pricing is when you send an assembled item, and we do the disassembling and re-assembling, Unassembled Pricing is when you just send the parts to be coated)
For More Information:
Call us: 904-800-1563